Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Latest activites in Tamyra's Art Room

Wine a bit

Dragonfly flight (Mini)
Macq (Mini)
My poor art room looks like a bit of an explosion has happened as I have been busy painting, creating and experiementing with all my fun art supplies.  There is something about this time of year that makes me want to make  personal gifts for those I love.  My girls and I have been busy creatng ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) to give to family and experiement with new techniques.  I have also had to create three minitures for the Woodlands Art Leaque in Texas that I am a part of, plus a Christmas themed work of art and display two originals in the gallery.  On top of all this ......like that is not enough, I did an art show and have been busy putting new works on my Etsy site (Studio Quest). Here is the link www.etsy.com/people/studioquest for those of you who want to check it out.  My newest endeavor is making some of my work available for digital download so that those other creative minds out there can use a piece of my work to create something of their own and hopefully share with me!  That way I can be a part of what they do.  Fun!      

No comments:

Post a Comment