Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sea Treasure Time Piece

Sea Turtle Dreams
www.etsy.com/people/studioquest

Mermaid Jewel
www.etsy.com/people/tracefragments

Sea Turle Flight
www.etsy.com/people/studioquest

Sea Glass Floats
www.etsy.com/people/studioquest
Mermaid Mist Soap
www.etsy.com/people/emeraldbaysoap
Was looking for inspiration for my brand new blog site and had to use the colors of the sea, something I am passionate about.  I see not only the colors but seaside themes show up in my work on a regular basis.  I have jewelry, soap and paintings that mirror this same theme.  Maybe it is missing the romps at Santa Cruz as a girl, playing on the beach with my kiddo's or the romantic walks with Brian in Monterey Bay, Constansa, Romaina or Corfu, Greece.  Either way I can think of nothing better than beachcombing.  I have made a few treasures out of some of my finds, hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment