Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I dreamed of a girl.....

I dreamed of a girl
It is quiet this morning so I started to sketch.  Pretty soon the watercolors came out, then the ink and next thing I know paper scraps, stamps and glue.  As I added a bit of this, then a bit of that the woman became a bit clearer in my minds eye.  It isn't everyday I paint a woman with blue hair but I think it works.  I looked through my word cut outs and found "I dreamed of a girl", perfect!  Overall, I am happy with the result.  Hope you like it too.

2 comments:

  1. it's a very beautiful creation

    you have a wonderful blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul,

    Thank you for you kind comments, it always makes me happy when people enjoy what I do. Again, thanks and hope you check in now and then.
    Tamyra

    ReplyDelete