Wednesday, May 20, 2015

New Starfish and Jelly Fish Original ACEO Canvas Cards

Starfish Bright

Jelly Dance

I purchased some canvas sheets from Hobby Lobby and cut my own Art Trading Cards or ACEO's.  They are always 2.5 x 3.5" and I found that you get more for your money by making your own.  Of course, you can do the same thing with Watercolor, Mixed Media or Drawing paper.  I have had some success listing ACEO Limited Edition Prints on Ebay and thought I would give ACEO Original's a try.  This little mini art fits in perfectly with my desire to create every single day.  While having my morning coffee I will often listen to relaxing music and play with mini art.  It is important for the collector that you include the title, date, medium, signature on the back.  I always also include a stamp with my website address.  I did find that canvas is a bit trickier to work with this small  and I admire some of the artists that get really detailed.  I will try to update you with new creations as I go along and hope to inspire fellow artists out there to take a few minutes and create each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment